Dijon

The next morning we head by car into Dijon for a personal tour by Paul.
We first stop at a candy shop.  It wasn't a planned stop but ... well ... we liked it there.
It is market day in Dijon.
Since this is Dijon, we visit a mustard shop and taste their mustard.  It is much like a wine tasting only ... different.
Many old buildings and interesting architecture.


Lunch is back on the barge.
Dinner that evening was in a little French restaurant in a very small nearby town.  I think that I should ask Paul how he finds these great little French restaurants in such small towns until I remember ... I'm in France.
For my entree this evening, I try a local specialty: eggs in Burgundy wine sauce.
Mmmm ... I can't remember what some of this delicious food is.
Scallops St. Jacques, I think:
Sea bass:
Creme caramel:
Molten chocolate cake with warm center:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seljalandsfoss, Skógafoss, Dyrholaey, Arnardrangur, Reynisfjara, Vik I Myrdahl

Reykjavik, a photography walk

Iceland Here I am