2021 Iceland Photography Trip

My long postponed Icelandic solo independent photography trip is now on again, will start tomorrow and this travel blog is again active. Originally planned for May 2020, it was postponed for obvious reasons.  As soon as Iceland announced in March that they were reopening to fully vaccinated Americans without quarantine, I jumped at the chance.

If all goes well, tomorrow I will fly to Reykjavik with an eight hour stop over at JFK.  Yes, you read that right.  There currently are no non-stops from MSP to KEF and Delta only has two flights a day between MSP and JFK.  So there I will be from 2pm to 11:45pm before commencing the five hour overnight flight to KEF.  I'll do my best not to bore you with too many airport photos but ...

This map is a rough depiction of my shot list.  I will be visiting southwest Iceland and the southern coast.  Expect lots of waterfalls and churches.

I hope that you enjoy the trip.  I will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seljalandsfoss, Skógafoss, Dyrholaey, Arnardrangur, Reynisfjara, Vik I Myrdahl

Reykjavik, a photography walk

Iceland Here I am