Day 1: Arrived in Malibu

Our flight to Los Angeles, luggage and rental car went without a hitch.  After a short stint on the 405 and the 10, we hit the Pacific Coast Highway in Santa Monica and headed toward Malibu.  It is a relief to get out of the hustle/bustle of LA/Santa Monica and get to the quiet of the hills above Malibu.  Tonight, we are at the Malibu Vineyard Guest House which we found on airBnB, our first airBnB experience.  It is great ... a private suite with full kitchen, living room, and a private terrace overlooking the vineyard.
I couldn't wait to change out of the my "Minnesota clothes" and settle in on the terrace.
And Beverly as well.
Tomorrow we have no reservations and no specific plans except to head up the Pacific Coast Highway.  Bev will look around.  I will drive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seljalandsfoss, Skógafoss, Dyrholaey, Arnardrangur, Reynisfjara, Vik I Myrdahl

Reykjavik, a photography walk

Iceland Here I am