Today is a little different. I have been showing you churches and waterfalls. Today is a little waterfall and a little church. But today is really about glaciers and icebergs. First, we have to do a waterfall. I do not know the name. I saw it from the road and stopped. Sorry that I can't get closer. The walking path from the parking area is closed. So we will make do with these telephotos. You have your choice between the 1/50 second exposure time and the 10 second exposure time. Which do you like better? From my hotel in Kirkjubaejarklaustur, today we go an hour and a half farther east and away from Reykjavik in search of ice. This is Iceland, right? One of my checkmarks for this trip is to visit the iceberg lagoon at Jokulsarlon. A foot of Iceland's largest glacier ends in a very deep lagoon. Ice calving from the glacier populate this lagoon before traveling through a very short river to the ocean. He...
Comments
Post a Comment