Tuesday, Sep 1: We're off to Switzlerand

We begin a new Remarkable adventure today.  We are taking the next two weeks to travel Switzerland by train.  We fly into Zurich and travel by train to Lucerne, St. Moritz, Zermatt, Grindelwald and Vevey before flying home from Geneva.  Since we will be traveling by train I have packed all two weeks of my life into one carry-on size suitcase.  Scary.  I hope that I don't spill tonight's dinner on my pants.  Since I expect to have WiFi available I intend to (mostly) regularly blog along the way.  You're welcome to follow along.

Here is our route:

Well, that might not be readable.  But you get the idea.  Land in Switzerland.  Take lots of trains.  Stop in gorgeous places.  Fly home from Switzerland.

As opposed to a couple of earlier road trips, this trip is completely planned.  Kudos to our travel agent: Steve at Remarkable Journeys (www.remarkablejourneys.com).

See you tomorrow from the beautiful city of Lucerne.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seljalandsfoss, Skógafoss, Dyrholaey, Arnardrangur, Reynisfjara, Vik I Myrdahl

Reykjavik, a photography walk

Iceland Here I am