Liked / Not

I liked:
-  The Volvo experience. Everything associated with the Volvo overseas delivery experience was done very well. Travel and get a Volvo!
-  Travel in Europe. European cities have a different feel, more pedestrian, than American cities. The history and preservation is great.
-  The people are really friendly!  While many friendly people can be found in the USA, finding locals friendly to Americans while having a different world viewpoint is refreshing.
-  Yes, the food. It is always fun to experience local food (within reason).
-  Being with my bride of (so far) 45 years for two weeks is great.
-  Having the Volvo back in the USA. So far, I'm loving it
-  The weather. We were blessed.
-  Experiencing "small town" Sweden in an environment otherwise unobtainable.
-  Frequenting Swedish coffee shops.
-  The most English speaking country in Europe (outside of GB).
-  Outdoor cafés.
I didn't like:
-  The long airplane ride in coach.
-  The anti-American demonstrators encountered close-up on the street in Goteborg.
-  Jeesh, I liked almost everything. Lesson: travel more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seljalandsfoss, Skógafoss, Dyrholaey, Arnardrangur, Reynisfjara, Vik I Myrdahl

Reykjavik, a photography walk

Iceland Here I am