Thursday, October 13, 2016: Home from Atlanta

After saying goodbye to our friends, the Schaufflers, at the Staybridge in Chattanooga, we had an easy two hour drive to the Atlanta airport.  The departure time wasn't arranged.  It was just when finished breakfast, took group photos, packed up and said goodbye. Since we had nothing else on the agenda we simply headed for the airport knowing that we were going to be early.

Those who know me will suspect that this is my normal airport arrival time.  Actually, this is early even for me.
Since I sometimes take food pictures, here is my lunch from the Delta Skyclub.  Yummy.
Our flight home was uneventful and I even found the car keys when the need arose.

The Bauer travel blog is now going dark, probably until early December.  Thanks for following along.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seljalandsfoss, Skógafoss, Dyrholaey, Arnardrangur, Reynisfjara, Vik I Myrdahl

Reykjavik, a photography walk

Iceland Here I am