May 24, 2016 Idaho Road Trip

I'm getting a little ahead of myself but I'm pretending that it is Wednesday, May 25th, when we leave on our next adventure, an Idaho road trip.  We're flying into Bozeman, Montana and out of Spokane, Washington but we won't be in either of those two states very long.  Our planned itinerary (seen on the map above) is:
  • Big Sky/West Yellowstone to Driggs, ID to visit friends
  • Craters of the Moon National Monument to Ketchum (Sun Valley), ID
  • Sawtooth Mountains to Stanley, ID
  • Bitterroot National Forest to Salmon, ID
  • Selway-Bitterroot Wilderness Area to Lolo Hot Springs, MT
  • Lolo Pass highway to White Bird, ID
  • Hell's Canyon Jet Boat
  • Couer d'Alene Resort, Couer d'Alene, ID
Follow along if you like.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Seljalandsfoss, Skógafoss, Dyrholaey, Arnardrangur, Reynisfjara, Vik I Myrdahl

Reykjavik, a photography walk

Iceland Here I am