Here after 54 days

Hurray!  Everyone who has participated in the Volvo overseas delivery program agrees that, although it is a wonderful program, the hardest part is waiting for your new Volvo after having already received it in Goteborg, driven it in Europe and dropped it off again for shipment.  Yesterday, I received a call from the dealer saying "Bill, there is a truck here and your car is on it.  If you want to see it being unloaded, get over here right away."  Alas, I was out of town but nevertheless glad that the wait is about over.
The dealer still needs to get it ready and install a few dealer-installed-options (hitch, remote start, protective rear bumper film) but I should be able to pick it up tomorrow ... fifty-four days after returning it to Volvo in Gothenburg.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seljalandsfoss, Skógafoss, Dyrholaey, Arnardrangur, Reynisfjara, Vik I Myrdahl

Reykjavik, a photography walk

Iceland Here I am